Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I Hope Your Birthday Rocks!

Hello!  Today is my hubby's birthday.  He is a lover of music.  That really is an understatement.


I made him a simply, grungy music card with one of my favorite Unity Stamp Co. sets, Skip A Beat.  Scott actually gave this set to me as a gift at Christmas time.  He has good taste, doesn't he?  

To grunge up the card I just gave it a tiny crinkle and then sanded it down and dusted it.  Stamped the funky styled sentiment right onto the textured Core'dinations Cardstock.  Also stamped the record player on the back, smoother side, of more Core'dinations.  

Happy birthday Scott!!!! Love you!  ~Kate

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Awesome card, Katie! Happy Birthday to Scott.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday hubby! I loveeeeeeeeee your card!! LOVING the record player!!!