Friday, March 22, 2013

Song In Your Heart

TGIF!  I love Fridays just as much as I love creating pretty layouts and using fun techniques. 

In my video today I share how I was able to quickly put a themed layout together 
using Quick Quotes new Bundles and Cracklin' Rose Collection.  I also share how 
easy it is to stencil with Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Inks. 


See how the music note stencil I used with Dusty Rose Chalking Ink  
perfectly compliments the Quick Quotes sentiment I used on my layout.  


I used the same stencil technique from my video to accent the flowers in this birthday card.  Using  a birthday sentiment from the new Quick Quotes Sentiments Bundles,  papers that match the sentiment perfectly from Quick Quotes new Stowaway Collection and templates by Kiwi Lane, I was able to create a quick & colorful birthday card.    


I designed the flowers using Kiwi Lane's Tiny Wildflower Template (3T, 6T ). Then using the same stenciling technique featured in today's video, I added an extra touch of color to the flowers with punchenella and Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Amaretto and Blue Hawaiian. 

Kiwi Lane Templates would make awesome stencils, too!  Try mixing it up by pairing them with Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Ink the next time you need to add a splash of color to your next project.  

Quick Quotes Layout Supplies:
Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Dusty Rose
Sentiments Bundle

Other Layout Supplies:
Helmar Premium Craft Glue and ZapDots
Ranger Stencil
Flowers

Quick Quotes Card Supplies:

Other Card Supplies:
Kiwi Lane Tiny Wildflower Templates
Punchinella 
Helmar Premium Craft Glue 

I hope you have a chance to add a little color to your day!

~Kate

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo beautiful!! LOVING the colors on these and love love love the masking on your lo!!!